Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Mysterious Day



Please know I'm sorry
I know that you're hurting,
Please let this go,
Please know I'm falling,
Down into the lowest low
The one thing that you've always known
But never had the heart to show.



My eyes are drowning
And my heart is aching,
So please know that I'm aware
I can't see this ending,
I can't understand a thing
My heart is weakening,
It's coming a part too fast
And I can't stand the fact
That it's not going to last.



These hearts die beneath the sky
While these eyes drown under the tears,
Our minds cry, gazing through the window
And our sight blurs what we should know,
So hold on and sit tight
We have to survive this dreary night,
Again like before I have to grasp you
So I know you're safe and not alone,
Sing so I can hear you
Shake so I can feel you
Just be there, so I can see you.



Cries sound from under the steam
Caused by tears from a heated mind,
Another night of aching eyes,
It's killing me enough to see you cry,
So why can't this be over
So we both can live on and forget
What happened to make the stars regret
Shining their light overhead for us to see,
That I could find my self loving you
And you could see yourself loving me.



Our minds are breaking
And our hearts are shaking,
Quivering to the sound of just one beat,
It's not ending, these tears that flow
And I'm slowly dying now that I know,
Our hearts are tied, and our conscious is blind
Not letting us leave and causing a crime,
Please know I'm scared
So please know I'm aware,
That you're in pain and your heart is crushed
That I can't cure your mind and my heart will bust,
All because I'm slipping away
Trying to grasp that one simple moment
That will happen on that mysterious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment